- Place of Origin:CN;ZHE
- Model Number:2077
- Brand Name:McQueen
- Product Name:toilet brush set
- Total Size:12.5*12.5*41
- Brush Size:7.5*36.5
- Brush Weight:70g
- Unit Weight:220g
- Toilet brush of corner toilet brush will make cleaning the bathroom a breeze. The corner toilet brush is what you can use to clean the corners of tiled shower. Toilet brush is particularly useful for a corner with a sharp angle. So, Toilet brush is not for the purpose it was designed for, but it's a great corner brush. Our toilet brush provides excellent performance at a reasonable price. Despite the fact that our toilet bowl brush is inexpensive, we not skimp on quality.The corner toilet brush has powerful bristles and a tiny base that fits easily into a corner of room.Strong bristles are less likely to deform, are cost-effective, and practical. The dense nylon bristles provide complete and deep cleaning of the under-rim area as well as those difficult-to-reach corners. Water flows freely from the bristles into the holder's bottom, providing a pleasant cleaning experience.
Product Name:toilet brush set
Color:according to buyer's request
Qty each carton:24pcs
G.W/N.W each carton:6.3/5.3kgs
OEM is acceptable
Sample Offer:If you are interested in our products and you need to check quality,we will provide samples for you but freight collect.
Payment:30%T/T in advance,the balance should be paid against the copy of B/L.
Trade term:FOB Ningbo
Lead time:about 25-30 days after receipt of deposit.
1. Color and design of the plastic broom can be made according to buyer's request
2. The plastic broom is designed with special soft brush and it doesn't cause any damage to floor
3. The plastic broom is applicable to any material floor,such as marble,tile,plastic,wood and so on.
4. Just broom head or broom head with handle are both available.
Q1:Where is your company located? A1:Taizhou,Zhejiang
Q2:Is you company a professional factory or trading company? A2:factory
Q3:Does your company like to do OEM? A3:Yes
Q4:which kind of payment do your company operate? A4:T/T or L/C
Q5:How many workers in your company? A5:80-100